Our team consists of two amazing professionals that will take care of all of your travel needs.
Catherine Lengers Beyt: CEO
Catherine has over 20 years of travel experience with a Hospitality/Travel and Sports degree from The University of South Carolina. She has worked on the hospitality side and has booked over 100 sports teams on property. With that passion and behind the scenes knowledge she plans on ensuring your teams travel is clearly expedited and perfectly planned. Her passion is detail and welcomes the opportunity to work with you and your team.
Lead Team Travel Advisor
Kristen grew up traveling. She was raised overseas in Latin America and is fluent in English and Spanish. Her favorite trip she ever took was to Fiji. Because of her passion for fitness and group travel, She handles logistics for sports and team travel. She finds it to be a joy to help people find what they are looking for and think ahead when planning for large groups with sports packages.
Please contact her to book an appointment at email@example.com
Many individuals have the passion for sports. They have practiced their entire life to prefect their sport. NHS Sports and Team Travel LLC works with teams of all ages and size by providing sports packages to busy sports team planners. Our company is an accredited travel agency that has over 20 years working with professional sports teams to little league teams. We have worked with many famous athletes to ensure that they have a great travel experience for all of their sporting careers'. Our agency's passion is to provide that winning edge through travel for a lifetime.
We believe in sportsmanship first. The sport is the game and we are all in it together.
Our company can offer your travelers the following:
1. Transportation Services: group airline rates, charter buses, private charter planes, rental cars, and other modes of transportation to get your team to where they need to play.
2. Lodging: team group travel accommodations, hotel, resorts, private rental housing, cruise, private yachts, and team camping facilities.
3. Things to do for the families of those that are a part of the team during long tournaments and team practices.
4. Event spaces for those that are looking for smaller team meeting event space to large event space to host a tournament.
5. Event housing technology for your team to easily register your team for the sporting event.
6. Special gaming solutions while on the go with upgraded technology features.
7. Team travel insurance and special features for extreme group travel sports.
8. Team points program and extensive planing processes to manage an entire season's team travel.
9. Sports packages for those looking to attend all sporting events all over with world including travel and tickets.
NHS is your National and International Hospitality Solution for Sports and Team Travel.
Our agency works with those who are passionate about the following sports and more:
eSports, baseball, softball, basketball, band, cheerleading, dance, football, gymnastics, swimming, marathon, track and field, horseback riding, rugby, fencing, tennis, polo, surfing, X-games, fishing, botchy, biking, soccer, chess, spelling bees, academics, surfing, water sports, and so much more.
Our agency accepts the following form of payments for all of your sports and team travel.
Sign up to hear my latest news and about special events!